1. Get your game ready to be recorded. This is most easily done with the game in Windowed mode. If you have the option of changing the screen resolution, choose 1280×720.
2. Launch Open Broadcaster Software.
3. Right-click the sources list and add a new Window Capture. Click OK.
4. Configure the window capture by selecting the window you want to capture. Click OK.
5. To ensure your window capture gets recorded properly, right-click it in the sources list and select “Position/Size” -> “Fit to screen.”
6. When you’re ready to record, click “Start Recording.” When you’re finished, click “Stop Recording.”
7. The video file is saved by default to
as an .flv file. MAKE SURE TO SAVE IT AS AN MP4 INSTEAD!